Cassaforte is a Clojure client for Apache Cassandra. It is built around CQL 3 and focuses on ease of use. You will likely find that using Cassandra from Clojure has never been so easy.
2.0.0 is a major API revision release that introduces breaking public API changes.
Changes between 2.0.0-beta2 and 2.0.0-beta3
Cassandra 2.1 Compatibility
Cassaforte 2.0 is compatible with Cassandra 2.1.
Prepared Statement Cache Removed
Prepared statement cache was affecting client correctness in some cases and was removed.
Clojure 1.7.0-alpha2+ Compatibility
Cassaforte is now compatible with Clojure
1.7.0-alpha2 and later versions.
News and Updates
Cassaforte is a ClojureWerkz Project
Cassaforte is part of the group of libraries known as ClojureWerkz, together with
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- EEP, a Clojure library for stream (event) processing
- Neocons, a Clojure client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Cassaforte, you may also like our other projects.