Chash is a Clojure consistent hashing library ported from riak_core.
Changes Between 1.1.x and 1.2.0
The project now depends on ClojureWerkz Support
Clojure 1.7 Compatibility
CHash now compiles cleanly on Clojure 1.7.
Chash change log is available on GitHub.
Chash is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Chash, you may also like our other projects.