2.2.0-beta1 is a preview release of Elastisch 2.2 which introduces a few minor improvements.
Changes between Elastisch 2.1.x and 2.2.0-beta1
Add support for Nested Aggregations in the Native Client
Native client now supports nesting in the following aggregations
Contributed by Mitchel Kuijpers.
ElasticSearch Java Client Upgrade
Elastisch now depends on ElasticSearch Java client version
clj-http dependency has been upgraded to version
Cheshire dependency has been upgraded to version
Full Change Log
Elastisch change log is available on GitHub.
Thank You, Contributors
Kudos to Michael Nussbaum and Jeffrey Erikson for contributing to this release.
Elastisch is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Titanium, a Clojure graph library
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Elastisch, you may also like our other projects.