1.1.1 is a bug fix release. We recommend all users to upgrade to it.
Changes in 1.1.1
Search Queries with a Subset of Fields are Converted Correctly
Search queries that only retrieve a subset of fields using
:fields option are now correctly converted to Clojure maps.
Contributed by Soren Macbeth.
We recommend all users to upgrade to 1.1.1 as soon as possible.
Elastisch change log is available on GitHub.
Thank You, Contributors
Kudos to Soren Macbeth for contributing a fix to this release.
Elastisch is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client
- Titanium, a Clojure graph library
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Elastisch, you may also like our other projects.