Langohr 2.2.1 is released
Langohr is a small Clojure RabbitMQ client.
2.2.1 is a bug fix release.
Changes between Langohr 2.2.0 and 2.2.1
Automatic Topology Recovery Doesn’t Kick In When Disabled
Automatic topology recovery no longer kicks in when it is disabled.
Langohr change log is available on GitHub.
Langohr is a ClojureWerkz Project
Langohr is part of the group of libraries known as ClojureWerkz, together with
- Elastisch, a minimalistic well documented Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL 3.0
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Langohr, you may also like our other projects.
Let us know what you think on Twitter or on the Clojure mailing list.
About The Author
Michael on behalf of the ClojureWerkz Team