Langohr is a small Clojure RabbitMQ client.
3.2.0 is a minor feature release.
Changes between Langohr 3.1.x and 3.2.0
Authentication Mechanism Support
Langohr now converts
:authentication-mechanism option to a SASL
mechanism. Two values are supported:
Contributed by Tap.
RabbitMQ Java Client Upgrade
RabbitMQ Java client dependency has been updated to
Langohr change log is available on GitHub.
Langohr is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic well documented Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL 3.0
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Langohr, you may also like our other projects.