Langohr is a small Clojure RabbitMQ client.
3.3.0 is a minor feature release.
Changes between Langohr 3.2.x and 3.3.0
Forgiving Exception Handler by Default
Langohr now uses Java client’s forgiving exception handler by default. This means unhandled consumer exceptions won’t result in channel closure.
RabbitMQ Java Client Upgrade
RabbitMQ Java client dependency has been updated to
clj-http dependency has been updated to
This version of clj-http bumps Apache HTTP client version to 4.5. If this is undesirable for your project, you can exclude Langohr’s dependency on clj-http and use another version.
Cheshire dependency has been updated to
Langohr change log is available on GitHub.
Langohr is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic well documented Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL 3.0
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Langohr, you may also like our other projects.