1.0.0-beta13 is a development milestone release that has breaking API changes. While the previous API version will work for a while
for backwards compatibility, we recommend all users to upgrade to the new one early.
Changes between Langohr 1.0.0-beta12 and 1.0.0-beta13
1.0.0-beta13 has BREAKING CHANGES:
langohr.consumers/subscribe Options Renamed
langohr.consumers/subscribe takes now have consistent naming:
:handle-delivery-fndoes not change
This makes handler argument names consistent across the board.
Previous options (
:handle-cancel, etc) are still supported
for backwards compatibility but will eventually be removed.
Langohr change log is available on GitHub.
Langohr is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic well documented Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Langohr, you may also like our other projects.