Langohr 1.7.0 is released
Langohr is a Clojure RabbitMQ client that embraces AMQP 0.9.1 Model.
1.7.0 is primarily a bug fix release.
Changes between Langohr 1.6.0 and 1.7.0
RabbitMQ Java Client Upgrade
RabbitMQ Java client dependency has been updated to
Automatic Recovery Improvements
Langohr will now make sure to handle network I/O-related exceptions during recovery and reconnect every N seconds.
The following code example can be used to test connection recovery. Either restart RabbitMQ or close a connection using Management UI to test drive it.
Langohr change log is available on GitHub.
Langohr is a ClojureWerkz Project
Langohr is part of the group of libraries known as ClojureWerkz, together with
- Elastisch, a minimalistic well documented Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL 3.0
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Langohr, you may also like our other projects.
Let us know what you think on Twitter or on the Clojure mailing list.
Michael on behalf of the ClojureWerkz Team