Langohr is a small Clojure RabbitMQ client.
2.8.1 is a minor feature release.
Changes between Langohr 2.7.x and 2.8.1
Client-side Channel Flow Removed
langohr.channel/flow? were removed.
Client-side flow control has been deprecated for a while and was removed
in RabbitMQ Java client 3.3.0.
RabbitMQ Java Client Upgrade
RabbitMQ Java client dependency has been updated to
Clojure 1.6 By Default
Langohr now depends on
1.6.0. It is
still compatible with Clojure 1.4 and if your
project.clj depends on
a different version, it will be used, but 1.6 is the default now.
We encourage all users to upgrade to 1.6, it is a drop-in replacement for the majority of projects out there.
langohr.http/protocol-ports is a new function that returns
a map of protocol names to protocol ports. The protocols
are listed with
Langohr change log is available on GitHub.
Langohr is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic well documented Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL 3.0
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Langohr, you may also like our other projects.