Langohr is a small Clojure RabbitMQ client.
3.0.1 is a bug fix release.
Changes between Langohr 3.0.0 and 3.0.1
langohr.consumers/blocking-subscribe No Longer Fails
langohr.consumers/blocking-subscribe no longer fails with a function arity
GH issue: #65.
Langohr change log is available on GitHub.
Langohr is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic well documented Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL 3.0
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Langohr, you may also like our other projects.