Mailer 1.2.0 is Released
ClojureWerkz Mailer is an ActionMailer-inspired mailer library for Clojure.
1.2.0 is a minor feature release.
Changes Between 1.1.0 and 1.2.0
Improved Template Rendering Exceptions
Template rendering exceptions now have a better error message.p
Contributed by Lei.
Mailer is a ClojureWerkz Project
Mailer is part of the group of libraries known as ClojureWerkz, together with
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure client for Cassandra built around CQL
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Neocons, a Clojure client for the Neo4J REST API
and several others. If you like Mailer, you may also like our other projects.
Let us know what you think on Twitter or on the Clojure mailing list.
About the Author
Michael on behalf of the ClojureWerkz Team.