Money, Money, Money
Many ClojureWerkz projects take advantage of existing mature JVM libraries. Today we introduce another library to this club: Money. Money is a very thin layer on top of Joda Money, an excellent money library from the creator of Joda Time.
What’s In The Box
- Operations on monetary amounts (add, substract, multiply, divide, negate, etc)
- Conversion between currencies
- Support for multiple rounding modes
- Parsing of strings (e.g.
- Currency unit looks by ISO-4217 code and country
- Cheshire integration
- Monger integration
Money is a small library and all of its documentation guide fits in the README.
Supported Clojure Versions
Money supports Clojure 1.4+.
News and Updates
New releases and updates are announced on Twitter.
Money is a ClojureWerkz Project
Money is part of the group of libraries known as ClojureWerkz, together with
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Neocons, a Clojure client for the Neo4J REST API
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Money, you may also like our other projects.