1.4.0 is a minor release that has no breaking API changes.
Changes between Money 1.3.0 and 1.4.0
clojuremowerkz.money.amount/multiply now provides another
arity that allows for multiplication by a double, just like
(ams/multiply (ams/amount-of cu/USD 45) 10.1 :floor) ;= USD 454.50
Money change log is available on GitHub.
Money is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB driver for a more civilized age
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Money, you may also like our other projects.