1.0.0-beta11 is a development milestone release. We recommend all users to upgrade to it.
Changes between Langohr 1.0.0-beta10 and 1.0.0-beta11
HTTP API Client
1.0.0-beta11 features initial bits of RabbitMQ HTTP API client
More Convenient TLS Support
Langohr will now automatically enable TLS/SSL if provided
RabbitMQ Java Client 3.0.x
RabbitMQ Java Client has been upgraded to version
langohr.exchange/declare-passive is a new function that performs passive
exchange declaration (checks if an exchange exists).
An example to demonstrate:
(require '[langohr.channel :as lch]) (require '[langohr.exchange :as le]) (let [ch (lch/open conn)] (le/declare-passive ch "an.exchange"))
If the exchange does exist, the function has no effect. If not,
an exception (
java.io.IOException) will be thrown.
Langohr change log is available on GitHub.
Langohr is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic well documented Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Langohr, you may also like our other projects.