Monger is an idiomatic Clojure MongoDB driver for a more civilized age. It has batteries included, offers powerful expressive query DSL, strives to support every MongoDB 2.0+ feature and has sane defaults. It also has solid documentation.
1.3.4 is a minor 100% backwards-compatible release that eliminates more
data.json dependencies in
We recommend all users to upgrade to it as soon as possible.
Changes between 1.3.3 and 1.3.4
data.json Dependency Fixes
monger.json no longer requires
data.json to be present at compile time.
We recommend all users to upgrade to 1.3.4 as soon as possible.
Monger change log is available on GitHub.
Monger is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Monger, you may also like our other projects.