Neocons is a feature rich idiomatic Clojure client for the Neo4J REST API.
1.0.3 is a 100% backwards-compatible bug fix release.
Changes between Neocons 1.0.2 and 1.0.3
clojurewerkz.neocons.rest.relationship/maybe-create Now Fully Supports Ids
clojurewerkz.neocons.rest.relationship/maybe-create now correctly works with node ids
as well as
GH issue: #19.
We recommend all users to upgrade to 1.0.3 as soon as possible.
Neocons change log is available on GitHub.
Neocons is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Monger, you may also like our other projects.