Validateur is a functional validations library inspired by Ruby’s ActiveModel. Validateur 1.4 upgrades default Clojure dependency to 1.5.
Changes between Validateur 1.2.0 and 1.4.0
Clojure 1.5 By Default
Validateur now depends on
1.5.1. It is still compatible with Clojure 1.3+ and if your
on a different version, it will be used, but 1.5 is the default now.
We encourage all users to upgrade to 1.5, it is a drop-in replacement for the majority of projects out there.
We recommend all users to upgrade to 1.4.0.
Validateur change log is available on GitHub.
Validateur is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Validateur, you may also like our other projects.