Quartzite is a Clojure DSL on top of the Quartz scheduler. It has a few convenience features in addition, but primarily tries to make core Quartz features as easy to use as possible without heavy use of Java interop in your apps.
Here’s a list of what you get out of the box:
- Ability to define jobs, triggers and schedules using a DSL
- Scheduling, unscheduling, pausing and resuming jobs and triggers.
- Querying scheduler for information, convenient predicate functions
- Ability to register listeners for scheduler events
- Access to durable scheduler data stores (JDBC databases out of the box, other stores via plugins)
- Decent documentation (my favorite feature)
Quartzite targets Clojure 1.3+, tested against 3 Clojure versions x 3 JDKs on travis-ci.org, and is released under the Eclipse Public License.
The source is available on GitHub. We also use GitHub to track issues.
The ClojureWerkz Team