Monger is an idiomatic Clojure MongoDB driver for a more civilized age.
3.1.0 is a maintenance release.
Changes between 3.0.2 and 3.1.0
MongoDB Java Driver Update
MongoDB Java driver dependency has been updated to
Cursor Hinting Option Fix
Contributed by Stijn Opheide.
Improved DBObject to Clojure Map conversion performance
from-db-object implementation for
DBObject avoids creation of an unnecessary
sequence and instead directly accesses
DBObject instance in reduce. This should
offer performance improvement of about 20%. A performance test can be found
Contributed by Juho Teperi.
Authencation Function No Longer Ignores Credentials
In some cases Monger ignored provided credentials.
Contributed by Artem Chistyakov.
Macro Type Hint Fixes
Contributed by Andre Ambrosio Boechat.
Monger change log is available on GitHub.
Monger is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Monger, you may also like our other projects.