Changes between Pantomime 1.4.0 and 1.5.0
Apache Tika 1.3
Apache Tika dependency has been upgraded to version 1.3.
Clojure 1.4 By Default
Pantomime now depends on
1.4.0. It is still compatible with Clojure 1.3 and if your
on 1.3, it will be used, but 1.4 is the default now.
We encourage all users to upgrade to 1.4, it is a drop-in replacement for the majority of projects out there.
We recommend all users to upgrade to 1.5.0.
Pantomime change log is available on GitHub.
Pantomime is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Pantomime, you may also like our other projects.