Neocons is a feature rich idiomatic Clojure client for the Neo4J REST API.
1.1.0-beta3 is a preview
1.1.0 release that is 100% backwards-compatible with
Changes between Neocons 1.1.0-beta2 and 1.1.0-beta3
Correct URI Path Encoding
Neocons now correctly encodes all parts of URIs, which means index keys and values can contain whitespace and Unicode characters, for example.
GH issue: #20
clj-http upgraded to 0.6.4
Neocons now uses clj-http 0.6.4.
Support upgraded to 0.12.0
Neocons now uses ClojureWerkz Support 0.12.0.
We recommend all users to give 1.1.0-beta3 a try.
Neocons change log is available on GitHub.
Neocons is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Neocons, you may also like our other projects.