Neocons is a feature rich idiomatic Clojure client for the Neo4J REST API.
1.1.0-beta4 is a preview
1.1.0 release that is 100% backwards-compatible with
Changes between Neocons 1.1.0-beta3 and 1.1.0-beta4
Improved URI Path Encoding
Keys with colons are now handled correctly (as of Urly
GH issue: #21
We recommend all users to give 1.1.0-beta4 a try.
Neocons change log is available on GitHub.
Neocons is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Neocons, you may also like our other projects.