1.1.0-beta3 is a preview release that has breaking changes in
Changes between 1.1.0-beta2 and 1.1.0-beta3
Clojure 1.5 By Default
Spyglass now depends on
1.5.1. It is
still compatible with Clojure 1.3+ and if your
on a different version, it will be used, but 1.5 is the default now.
We encourage all users to upgrade to 1.5, it is a drop-in replacement for the majority of projects out there.
Asynchronous Cache Store
Spyglass now ships both sync and async implementations of clojure.core.cache.
To instantiate async store, use
clojurewerkz.spyglass.cache/spyglass-cache-factory was renamed to
Contributed by Joseph Wilk.
Fix Authentication Support
no longer fail when credentials are passed in.
Empty gets Responses
clojurewerkz.spyglass.client/gets now correctly handles responses for
keys that do not exist.
GH issue: #4.
We recommend all users to give 1.1.0-beta3 a try.
Spyglass change log is available on GitHub.
Spyglass is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a feature rich idiomatic Clojure client for the Neo4J REST API * Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Spyglass, you may also like our other projects.