1.3.0 is a minor release that has no breaking API changes and several minor features.
Changes between Money 1.2.0 and 1.3.0
clojurewerkz.money.hiccup, when compiled, will extend Hiccup’s HTML
rendering protocol for monetary amounts and currency units. Internally
it uses default formatter used by
clojurewerkz.money.format/*default-formatter*, which can be rebound.
Formatting of Monetary Amounts
clojurewerkz.money.format/format is a new function that formats
monetary amounts using default or provided locale:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Custom Joda Money formatters are also supported.
Addition and Subtraction of Monetary Amounts
clojurewerkz.money.amounts/minus now accept
monetary amounts as well as doubles as 2nd argument.
Contributed by Ryan Neufeld.
Money change log is available on GitHub.
Money is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB driver for a more civilized age
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Money, you may also like our other projects.