Elastisch is a battle tested, small but feature rich and well documented Clojure client for ElasticSearch.
It supports virtually every Elastic Search feature, provides both HTTP and native clients
1.1) and has solid documentation.
1.1.0-rc2 is a preview release that improves native client performance.
Changes in 1.1.0-rc2
Native Client Performance Improvements
Native client is now over 50% faster on most commonly used operations thanks to much lower conversion overhead from ElasticSearch native client data structures to Clojure maps.
Elastisch change log is available on GitHub.
Thank You, Contributors
Kudos to Jon Pither and Antonio Terreno for doing the benchmarking, profiling and optimizations that made this substantial performance increase a reality.
Elastisch is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Titanium, a powerful Clojure graph library
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Elastisch, you may also like our other projects.