1.2.0-beta1 is a development release that has improved sorting support in the native client.
Changes between Elastisch 1.1.0 and 1.2.0-beta1
Sort Improvements for Search Queries
clojurewerkz.elastisch.native.document/search now accepts maps as
:search option values:
This is identical to how the option works with the REST client.
Elastisch is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Cassaforte, an easy to use Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL3
- Titanium, a powerful graph library on top of the Tinkerpop stack
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Elastisch, you may also like our other projects.