Validateur is a functional validations library inspired by Ruby’s ActiveModel. Validateur 1.5 introduces ways to customize error messages.
Changes between Validateur 1.4.0 and 1.5.0
Optional messages in built-in validators
All built-in validators but length-of accept optional messages for all cases. Their formatting is fixed and based in default ones. For example:
1 2 3
Optional function callback to parametrize the construction of messages
All built-in validators accept an optional function callback which will be called by the validator to build the returned error message. The main goal is to facilitate the inclusion of i18n in messages (like previous one but in a more flexible way). For example:
1 2 3 4 5
We recommend all users to upgrade to 1.5.0.
Validateur change log is available on GitHub.
Thank You, Contributors
Javier Neira contributed key features in this release.
Validateur is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Validateur, you may also like our other projects.