1.4.1 is a bug fix release.
Changes between Langohr 1.4.0 and 1.4.1
Automatic Recovery Fix
Automatic recovery now can be enabled without causing an exception.
Langohr change log is available on GitHub.
Langohr is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic well documented Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Langohr, you may also like our other projects.