1.3.0-beta2 is a development milestone release that is compatible with
for dropped Clojure 1.3 support.
Changes between Elastisch 1.3.0-beta1 and 1.3.0-beta2
Bulk Index and Delete Operations Support More Options
Bulk index and delete operations support
Contributed by Baptiste Fontaine.
Clojure 1.3 Support Dropped
Elastisch now requires Clojure 1.4.
Changes between Elastisch 1.2.0 and 1.3.0-beta1
Cheshire dependency has been upgraded to version
clj-http dependency has been upgraded to version
Elastisch change log is available on GitHub.
Thank You, Contributors
Kudos to Baptiste Fontaine for contributing to this release.
Elastisch is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client
- Titanium, a Clojure graph library
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Elastisch, you may also like our other projects.