1.5.0 is a minor feature release.
Changes between Langohr 1.4.0 and 1.5.0
Automatic Recovery Improvements
Automatic recovery of channels that are created without an explicit number now works correctly.
Contributed by Joe Freeman.
clj-http dependency has been updated to
Clojure 1.3 is No Longer Supported
Langohr requires Clojure 1.4+ as of this version.
More Convenient Publisher Confirms Support
langohr.confirm/wait-for-confirms is a new function that
waits until all outstanding confirms for messages
published on the given channel arrive. It optionally
takes a timeout:
1 2 3
Langohr change log is available on GitHub.
Langohr is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic well documented Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL 3.0
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Langohr, you may also like our other projects.