Meltdown is a Clojure interface to Reactor, an asynchronous programming, event passing and stream processing toolkit for the JVM.
1.0.0-beta1 is a development milestone release that introduces one feature
and updates Reactor to
Changes between 1.0.0-alpha3 and 1.0.0-beta1
Reactor is updated to
Added dispatcher option to reactor and stream composition
When creating reactor, it’s now possible to plug in a custom dispatcher or configure an underlying dispatcher in a way that’s most suitable for your application, for example:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Meltodwn change log is available on GitHub.
Meltdown is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client
- Titanium, a Clojure graph library
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Elastisch, you may also like our other projects.