1.3.0-beta3 is a development milestone release that is compatible with
and comes with one usability improvement and updated ElasticSearch Java client.
Changes between Elastisch 1.3.0-beta2 and 1.3.0-beta3
Fields in Search Hit Results in Native Client
Native client now returns the same value in
keys in search hits. This makes it both backwards compatible with
earlier versions and the format ElasticSearch HTTP API uses.
ElasticSearch Native Client Upgrade
Elastisch now depends on ElasticSearch native client version
Elastisch change log is available on GitHub.
Thank You, Contributors
Kudos to konradkonrad for contributing to this release.
Elastisch is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client
- Titanium, a Clojure graph library
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Meltdown, a Clojure interface to Reactor
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Elastisch, you may also like our other projects.