Meltdown is a Clojure interface to Reactor, an asynchronous programming, event passing and stream processing toolkit for the JVM.
1.0.0-beta2 is a development milestone release that updates
Changes between 1.0.0-beta1 and 1.0.0-beta2
Reactor is updated to
Meltodwn change log is available on GitHub.
Meltdown is a ClojureWerkz Project
Meltdown is part of the group of libraries known as ClojureWerkz, together with
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client
- Titanium, a Clojure graph library
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Meltdown, you may also like our other projects.
Let us know what you think on Twitter or on the Clojure mailing list.
Michael on behalf of the ClojureWerkz Team