Machine Head is a small Clojure MQTT client.
1.0.0-beta4 is a development milestone that works around a bug in Eclipse
Changes Between 1.0.0-beta3 and 1.0.0-beta4
Client ID Limit
Machine Head now will limit ID length to the last 23 bytes.
Contributed by Yodit Stanton.
Machine Head change log is available on GitHub.
Machine Head is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Cassaforte, a Cassandra client built around CQL 3
- Neocons, a feature rich Clojure client for Neo4J REST API
and several others. If you like Machine Head, you may also like our other projects.