1.7.0 is primarily a bug fix release.
Changes between Langohr 1.6.0 and 1.7.0
RabbitMQ Java Client Upgrade
RabbitMQ Java client dependency has been updated to
Automatic Recovery Improvements
Langohr will now make sure to handle network I/O-related exceptions during recovery and reconnect every N seconds.
Langohr change log is available on GitHub.
Langohr is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic well documented Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL 3.0
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Langohr, you may also like our other projects.