Neocons is a feature rich idiomatic Clojure client for the Neo4J REST API.
2.0.1 is a bug fix release that focuses on Neo4J 2.0 GA compatibility.
Changes between Neocons 2.0.0 and 2.0.1
clj-http upgraded to 0.7.8
Neocons now uses clj-http 0.7.8.
Neo4J 2.0 Index Creation Fix
Neocons will now use a key name accepted by Neo4J 2.0.0-rc1 when creating indexes.
Contributed by Rohit Aggarwal.
We recommend all users to upgrade to 2.0.1 as soon as possible. It will provide full Neo4J 2.0 compatibility.
Neocons change log is available on GitHub.
Neocons is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Monger, you may also like our other projects.