Langohr is a small Clojure RabbitMQ client.
2.0.1 is a bug fix release.
Changes between Langohr 2.0.0 and 2.0.1
No Zombie Bindings After Recovery
Langohr now correctly removes bindings from the list of
bindings to recover when a binding is removed using
Langohr change log is available on GitHub.
Langohr is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic well documented Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL 3.0
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Langohr, you may also like our other projects.