Langohr is a small Clojure RabbitMQ client.
2.7.1 is a minor feature release.
Changes between Langohr 2.6.x and 2.7.1
langohr.http/list-enabled-protocols is a new function that lists
the protocols a RabbitMQ installation supports, e.g.
Note that this currently does not include WebSTOMP (due to certain technical decisions
in RabbitMQ Web STOMP plugin).
Changes between Langohr 2.5.x and 2.6.0
are two new functions that list and close connections for a given username,
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
clj-http dependency has been updated to
Langohr change log is available on GitHub.
Langohr is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic well documented Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL 3.0
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Langohr, you may also like our other projects.