2.0.0-beta2 is a preview release of Elastisch 2.0, which focuses on the new features in ElasticSearch 1.0.
Changes between Elastisch 2.0.0-beta1 and 2.0.0-beta2
(Improved) Aggregation Support
Elastisch 2.0 features multiple convenience functions for working with ElasticSearch aggregations.
clojurewerkz.elastisch.aggregation is a new namespace that contains
helper functions that produce various types of aggregations. Just like
clojurewerkz.elastisch.query, all of the functions return maps and
clojurewerkz.elastisch.rest.response/aggregations-from is a new function
that returns aggregations from a search response:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Aggregations support is primarily focused on REST client at the moment.
clj-http dependency has been upgraded to version
Full Change Log
Elastisch change log is available on GitHub.
Thank You, Contributors
Kudos to Richie Vos for contributing to this release.
Elastisch is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client
- Titanium, a Clojure graph library
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Elastisch, you may also like our other projects.