Propertied is a tiny Clojure library for working with Java property lists (java.util.Properties).
Changes Between 1.1.0 and 1.2.0
properties/map->properties now supports keywords keys.
properties/properties->map got a new
arity that converts keys to keywords:
1 2 3 4
Clojure 1.6 By Default
The project now depends on
1.6.0. It is
still compatible with Clojure 1.4 and if your
project.clj depends on
a different version, it will be used, but 1.6 is the default now.
We encourage all users to upgrade to 1.6, it is a drop-in replacement for the majority of projects out there.
Full Change Log
Propertied change log is available on GitHub.
Propertied is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Propertied, you may also like our other projects.