1.0.0-beta10 is a development milestone with minor improvements.
Changes between 1.0.0-beta9 and 1.0.0-beta10
Reactor is updated to
2-arity of clojurewerkz.meltdown.reactor/on is Removed
1.1.0.M3 no longer supports default key (selector),
so 2-arity of
clojurewerkz.meltdown.reactor/on was removed.
Meltdown now depends on
1.6.0. It is
still compatible with Clojure 1.4 and if your
project.clj depends on
a different version, it will be used, but 1.6 is the default now.
Changes between 1.0.0-beta8 and 1.0.0-beta9
Consumer and Selector Introspection
clojurewerkz.meltdown.selectors/selectors-on is a new function that
returns a list of selectors registered on a reactor:
1 2 3 4 5 6
clojurewerkz.meltdown.consumers/consumer-count is a new function that
returns a number of consumers registered on a reactor:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Meltodwn change log is available on GitHub.
Meltdown is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client
- Titanium, a Clojure graph library
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Meltdown, you may also like our other projects.