Langohr is a small Clojure RabbitMQ client.
2.10.1 is a bug fix release.
Changes between Langohr 2.9.x and 2.10.1
Retries for all IOExceptions During Recovery
All IOException subclasses thrown during connection recovery attempts will now be retried.
Contributed by Paul Bellamy (Xively).
RabbitMQ Java Client Upgrade
RabbitMQ Java client dependency has been updated to
Langohr change log is available on GitHub.
Langohr is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic well documented Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL 3.0
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Langohr, you may also like our other projects.