Langohr is a small Clojure RabbitMQ client.
2.11.0 is a minor feature release.
Changes between Langohr 2.10.x and 2.11.0
Multi-Host Support In langohr.core/connect
langohr.core/connect now supports
:hosts as well as
The hosts provided will be iterated over, the first reachable host
will be used.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Langohr change log is available on GitHub.
Langohr is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic well documented Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL 3.0
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Langohr, you may also like our other projects.