Welle is an expressive Clojure client for Riak with batteries included.
Changes between Welle 2.0.x and 3.0
Welle 3.0 has breaking API changes in most namespaces.
Client (Connection) is Explicit Argument
All Welle public API functions that issue requests to Riak now require a client (HTTP or PBC) to be passed as an explicit argument:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Options as Maps
Functions that take optional arguments now require them to be proper maps (and not pseudo-keywords):
1 2 3 4 5
Welle now excludes HTTPComponents dependency for Riak client and instead
uses version 4.3 which
clj-http depends on.
Welle change log is available on GitHub.
Welle is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a feature rich idiomatic Clojure client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Welle, you may also like our other projects.
ClojureWerkz accepts donations. If you feel like our projects save you time, consider donating. Thanks.