2.0.0-rc2 is a release candidate of Elastisch 2.0, which focuses on the new features in ElasticSearch 1.1 and introduces major API improvements, including a breaking change.
Changes between Elastisch 2.0.0-rc1 and 2.0.0-rc2
ElasticSearch Client Update
ElasticSearch client has been upgraded to
Snapshotting Support in Native Client
Native client now supports snapshotting (updated for ElasticSearch 1.2) with the same Clojure API as the REST client (all the usual API conventions apply).
Full Change Log
Elastisch change log is available on GitHub.
Elastisch is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client
- Titanium, a Clojure graph library
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Elastisch, you may also like our other projects.