ClojureWerkz Mailer is an ActionMailer-inspired mailer library for Clojure.
1.2.0 is a minor feature release.
Changes Between 1.1.0 and 1.2.0
Improved Template Rendering Exceptions
Template rendering exceptions now have a better error message.p
Contributed by Lei.
Mailer is a ClojureWerkz Project
Mailer is part of the group of libraries known as ClojureWerkz, together with
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure client for Cassandra built around CQL
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Neocons, a Clojure client for the Neo4J REST API
and several others. If you like Mailer, you may also like our other projects.