2.1.0-beta5 is a preview release of Elastisch 2.1.
Changes between Elastisch 2.1.0-beta4 and 2.1.0-beta5
ElasticSearch Native Client Upgrade
Elastisch now depends on ElasticSearch native client version
Single-Bucket Aggregation Fix in the Native Client
Child aggregations in single-bucket aggregations (i.e. “global”) are no longer silently dropped.
Contributed by Yannick Scherer (StyleFruits).
Full Change Log
Elastisch change log is available on GitHub.
Elastisch is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client
- Titanium, a Clojure graph library
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Elastisch, you may also like our other projects.