2.1.0-beta6 is a preview release of Elastisch 2.1.
Changes between Elastisch 2.1.0-beta5 and 2.1.0-beta6
New Line in Multi-Search REST API
ElasticSearch Multi Search REST API endpoint is sensitive to the trailing new line. When it is missing, the response contains one result too few.
Elastisch now makes sure to append a new line to Multi Search request bodies.
Correct async-put in Native Client
document/async-put no longer fails with an exception.
Contributed by Nikita Burtsev.
clj-time dependency has been upgraded to version 0.8.0.
Full Change Log
Elastisch change log is available on GitHub.
Elastisch is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client
- Titanium, a Clojure graph library
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Elastisch, you may also like our other projects.