1.7.0 is a minor release.
Changes between 1.6.0 and 1.7.0
ZMK Currency Removed
In accordance with a Joda Money
0.10.0 change, ZMK is no longer
on the list of known currencies (use ZMW instead).
Joda Money 0.10
Joda Money was upgraded to 0.10.0.
Changes between 1.5.0 and 1.6.0
Clojure 1.6 By Default
The project now depends on
1.6.0. It is
still compatible with Clojure 1.4 and if your
project.clj depends on
a different version, it will be used, but 1.6 is the default now.
We encourage all users to upgrade to 1.6, it is a drop-in replacement for the majority of projects out there.
Changes between 1.4.0 and 1.5.0
Comparison Function Correctness
>= now return a boolean on the 1-arg arity, as per docstring.
Contributed by Nicola Mometto.
Money change log is available on GitHub.
Money is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB driver for a more civilized age
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Money, you may also like our other projects.